The Quilters Guild of Indianapolis is hosting a bookfair on Saturday, February 28th, from 10 AM to 6 PM, at the Rivers Crossing Barnes & Noble (near Keystone at the Crossing). The bookfair will feature the following:
- A quilt exhibition throughout the store, featuring the Guild’s 2015 Quilt Show Opportunity Quilt
- Quilting demos and workshops for children and adults alike
- A quilter’s storytime for children
- A charity quilt-in where you can help finish quilts for charity
- A book signing by me! The Guild members who helped complete the quilts for the book will also be on hand to sign your copy, so this is a unique opportunity you won't want to miss.
Your purchases that day will help support the Guild and its many activities. Prior to your purchase, simply mention the bookfair code 11548922, or mention that you want your purchases to support the bookfair.
Because the bookfair will support not only the Guild but quilting in general, I hope you will come. You can also support the bookfair by purchasing items at any Barnes and Noble from February 28th to March 5th and mentioning the code 11548922. In addition, you can shop online at www.bn.com/bookfair from February 28th to March 5th, and use the code 11548922in the Bookfair Event ID Box at checkout to help the fundraiser.
Note: In the case of bad weather, the events scheduled at the River Crossing Barnes and Noble will be moved to Sunday, March 1st, from 10 AM to 6 PM.