Wednesday Wait Loss
Tired of feeling guilty about that pile of unifinished projects? Do you need a push to start a new project that seems too hard? Then the Wednesday Wait Loss Linky Party may be just what you need!
Every Wednesday, link up a WIP you've put off for way too long and find the push you need to get 'er done! You can also link up your finishes (yeah) and get a big Woop! Woop! for completing them after so long. Got a new project you've always dreamed of doing? Why wait? Link that up too and we'll get you going with love, hugs, and lots of encouraging words.
Here are the rules:
- Link up a blog post, Instagram or Flickr photo, or photo from your computer that features a WIP you’ve recently returned to after a long hiatus, a finished project you’ve finally completed after what seems like years, or a new project you’ve always wanted to make.
- To link to a blog post, paste the link to that post (and not to your blog's Home page) in the Link box, enter your name under Link Title, enter your Email, select a photo and click Done. Please link back to my post somewhere in your blog post.
- To link to an Instagram photo, paste your Instagram URL (such as www.instagram.com/inquiringquilter) in the Link box. Enter your name under Link Title and enter your Email. The photo you linked to should appear. Select it and click Done. Please include the hashtag #WedWaitLoss and @inquiringquilter when posting your image to Instagram.
- To link to a Flickr photo, paste your Flickr URL (such as www.flickr.com/photos/inquiringquilter/) in the Link box. Type your name in the Link Title box and enter an Email. Select a photo and click Done. Please include the hashtag #WedWaitLoss and @inquiringquilter when posting your image to Instagram.
- To upload a photo from your computer, enter your name in the Link Title box and an Email. Click the Upload tab, select the file on your computer and click OK. Select a photo. After you've created your link, leave a comment below that tells us a bit about the project you uploaded a photo to. Your comment will also allow us to reply and leave our encouragement!
- Visit at least 2 of the links to blogs/Instagram/Flickr and leave an encouraging comment. Also, since some of our participants are not bloggers or Instagram/Flickr users (you can tell because their pictures won't be linkable) please select at least 2 of these non-links and reply to their comment.
By linking up, you are giving me permission to grab a photo from your post and to feature you next week. Featured photos are linked to your original post. If you're featured, grab the button below.