As my readers know, I've been posting my monthly goals this year in order to hold myself more accountable for finishing projects.
So here are my goals for May:
- Make a set of pillows as a sample for the shop. Gosh I'm tired of seeing this one and I bet you are too. I promise I'll get this done so you won't see it on June's To-Do list!
- Quilt samples for an upcoming workshop. I've got my table runners done for my June workshops, but they need quilting. You'll find the Peppermint Twist pattern in my book which is for sale in my shop. A similar pattern, with pieced setting triangles is called Water Vortex and you'll find that pattern in my shop.
- Make a pillow for the Island Batik challenge for May. I'm really loving how each Ambassador's pillow really plays up the beauty of Island Batiks. Can't wait to get to mine!
- Sew two quilts for an Island Batik traveling trunk show. This one you know about since I've posted some photos of my cutting. Well everything is cut now and I'm busy making blocks. I need to get the tops done in May, so they can be quilted and finished for the trunk show which starts in June. The fabrics are Market fabrics so I can't show much right now.
- Write a pattern for Quilting Treasures and two for Timeless Treasures. I have two patterns to make for TT and one for Quilting Treasures to write. All of them feature fabric collections that will be unveiled at Market.
- Host a quilt along! If you haven't heard, the Partners in Design are hosting another quilt along that starts next Tuesday. As host, I make each block as it's released and post my tips for success. This time the theme is fall!
I've gotten my fabrics together as you can see below. Why not gather your fall fabrics and quilt along with us? See you on Tuesday when Block 1 is released!
The list this month doesn't seem overwhelming although making those two quilts will take a lot of time since they are both large. Wish me luck!