- Make shamrock blocks to add as a border to my Irish Eyes quilt top. You can read all about my Irish Eyes quilt here. My bee mates are making most of these blocks so making some myself is real low-priority. Here are some more blocks that came in recently.
First, I got these lovelies from Ann @ Brown Paws Quilting.
Then Alice's blocks arrived! Alice isn't a member of my bee, but she's my bestie and could not resist adding her special touch of glitter to my quilt.
Then blocks from Sharon @ Yellow Cat Quilts arrived, maybe a bit later than she might have wanted because there was a tiny bit of postage due. It was metered postage so it was definitely not her fault. Thank goodness the blocks arrived unharmed.
- Quilt samples for my upcoming workshop. I need to quilt the table runner samples of my Peppermint Twist and Water Vortex patterns for an upcoming workshop and I haven't found time to do that either. Sigh. I hate getting behind.
- Make a quilt inspired by a vintage quilt for the April Island Batik challenge. This one I got done. Yeah, me! You can read all about Broken Road and the vintage quilts that inspired it by clicking here.
- Write several patterns for RJR. I am happy to report that I finished the four patterns I was ghost-writing for other designers, and the two recovers of my patterns that I needed to write for RJR. Whew! Just in time for Market.
- Write several patterns for Timeless Treasures. I finished writing one of the three patterns I'm writing for Timeless Treasures and I pieced and quilted the sample that's now on it's way to Quilt Market. Whew! Here's a sneak peak at my quilt.
So let me recap: I had 16 projects to complete--7 quilts or blocks to make and 9 patterns to write. I finished 2 quilts and wrote 7 patterns. Not too bad, but not too great either. Better get a move on!