In February, I decided that I would post monthly goals in order to hold myself more accountable for getting things done. You can see my February goals here, and the recap of February here. How did I do? <grin>
Here are my goals for March. As you can see, it's a long list. Any encouragement you want to give would be most welcome!
- Make a set of pillows as a sample for the shop. Aren't these doggies cute?
- I still need to make a sample of Peppermint Twist as a table runner. I'm teaching a workshop on partial piecing at my Guild in the summer and this sample is for that. You'll find the Peppermint Twist pattern in my book which is for sale in my shop. A similar pattern, with pieced setting triangles is called Water Vortex and you'll find that pattern in my shop.
- Make a quilt using a new technique. Yep, that's the Island Batik challenge for March! Luckily, I've got something in mind and I can't wait to start on it. Fingers crossed everyone since I've never made this type of quilt before.
- Finish quilting my Halloween quilt. This is the challenge from my shop. Each month we challenge each other to make progress on something on our UFO list, and this is the project that came up--Wicked Envy. As you can see, it's all pinned and ready to be quilted. Problem is, I have no ideas on how I want to quilt it. If you do, please leave a comment and help a girl out.
Finish secret sewing for an upcoming blog hop. You'll like this one! Here's my fabric pull.
- Sew a rep sample for Island Batik. This is another secret sewing project. I need to make a 12" x 18" mini quilt that shows each of the fabrics in my secret spring/summer 2018 collection. The collection will be released at Spring Market, hence the secrecy. The sample is used by the Island Batik fabric reps when they visit quilt shops, then given to The Quilt Pattern Magazine Small Kennel Quilts Team which uses the small quilts to line pet carriers for pets in need. Here's my sample from last year, which featured the Vineyard collection.
You can donate small quilts to this charity as well and help pets traumatized by national disasters. Click the link above to learn more.
I also have a few designs to submit to Timeless Treasures, a few patterns to write for RJR, and a new block or two to design. Quite a list, isn't it? Let's see how I do. Wish me luck everyone!