I thought a lot about what changes I wanted to make this year on the blog, and one of them was to set visible goals for each month. There are a lot of Monthly Goal linkups online and I may join them, but for now I simply wanted a list that would hold me accountable.
At the end of the month, I'll recap my progress so we can all see how much or how little I've done. Feel free to kick me in the backside or otherwise encourage me whenever you like! <wink>
So for February, I'd like to work on these projects.
- Make Hannah the Hedgehog as a sample for the shop. You guys already know about Hannah and the fact that I'm already working on her so this one seems doable.
- Make some pillows as a sample for the shop. I haven't started this project yet, but I need to get it done and soon.
- Add more borders to my Irish Eyes quilt top. I've made progress on this one but would like to make more. Not sure how many borders I want to add, but I know I want at least one more.
- Make the February block for Bee Inspired. This block is fast and easy and should be tons of fun! Look how scrappy it is.
- Design the March block for Bee Inspired. Yep, I'm up next and so I need to design a block for my bee mates to make for me.
- Make a sample of Peppermint Twist as a table runner. I'm teaching a workshop on partial piecing at my Guild in the summer and this sample is for that. You'll find the Peppermint Twist pattern in my book which is for sale in my shop. A similar pattern, with pieced setting triangles is called Water Vortex and you'll find that pattern in my shop.
- Make mug rugs or postcards for the Island Batik Galentine's Day challenge. I'm going to focus my February 14th Wednesday Wait Loss linky party on all things Valentines and Galentines, so I hope you're making some you can share with us!
Not sure what Galentine's Day is? You can read more about it here.
- Make a Mini Love small quilt for the February Island Batik challenge.
Quite a list, isn't it? Now you know why I need one. <grin>