This year, I've decided to post monthly goals and try to meet them. Having a list of things to do has always been a great motivator for me, so I'm anxious to see if this will work.
At the beginning of February, I posted a list of projects. Let's see how I did on each of them.
So for February, I'd like to work on these projects.
- Make Hannah the Hedgehog as a sample for the shop. Got this one done! To read more about Hannah, click here.
- Make some pillows as a sample for the shop. Gee whiz. I haven't made any progress on this at all. Better get going!
- Add more borders to my Irish Eyes quilt top. I haven't added any borders yet. I had a plan, then an idea came to me and I changed the plan. I'm real excited now about how I'm going to finish this one. To read more about that, click here.
- Make the February block for Bee Inspired. Got this done! Click here to learn more.
- Design the March block for Bee Inspired. Yep, I'm up next and so I need to design a block for my bee mates to make for me. Got this one done too. Click here to see my design.
- Make a sample of Peppermint Twist as a table runner. Oops! I haven't done this yet and I really need to. My friend Alice has stepped up to help me, so maybe this will get checked off my list soon.
- Make mug rugs or postcards for the Island Batik Galentine's Day challenge. Done! Here's the post.
- Make a Mini Love small quilt for the February Island Batik challenge. Call this one done (even Zora got in on the act)! Read all about my mini quilt here.
So let's see. I had 8 projects on my list, and I got five done. Not too bad, but not too good either. In a few days, I'll post an updated list and we'll see how well I do in March!