Lilla is wonderfully modern, and it would make a great addition to any quilter’s stash. To enter for a chance to win Lilla, you can link up every week for the next two weeks. I’ll announce the winner on March 15th. You can link up more than one project if you want, up to three chances a week for a total of nine chances if you linked up last week too. If you link up multiple times though, please be kind and increase the number of people you visit and comment on so we can spread our love and encouragement around.
As a reminder, if you upload a photo please leave a comment explaining your project. The comment will give us a chance to reply and encourage you!
Time to link up! If you need help, click here for detailed steps. If you run into problems linking up, you can email me your photo and a link to your blog/Instagram and I’ll enter the link manually.
- Link up a photo of a quilty WIP (work in progress). If you’ve made progress or have finished a project you’ve linked up previously, feel free to link that up as well.
- You can link up a photo from a blog post, Instagram, Flickr, or upload one directly from your computer if you don’t happen to be a blogger or Instagram/Flickr user.
- If you upload a photo, please explain your project by leaving a comment.
- After linking up, encourage the other participants by visiting a few of the linkable photos and also by commenting on a few of the comments below from people who upload directly from their computers (You can identify the non-bloggers easily because their photos won’t be linkable, or will link right back here to this page.)
- Please link back to my post somewhere in your blog post or use @inquiringquilter and #wedwaitloss to tag me in your Instagram/Flickr post.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to grab a photo from your post and to feature you next week. Featured photos are linked to your original post.
The linky will be open until Friday, March 3rd at midnight EST. I hope you’ll join us!