You might have noticed a few changes here on my blog as I get ready for the upcoming New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop. I've swept and dusted and added some kitties. Small changes to be sure, but ones I hope will make your time with me even more enjoyable.
The New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop begins June 13th and is designed to introduce you, dear reader, to new quilter bloggers like me out there in the blogosphere. We could use your support so I hope you'll participate by visiting the blogs featured each week of the hop.
Like anyone expecting visitors, I’m cleaning house and sprucing up. I’m also preparing some interesting posts for my week of the hop, Week 2, which begins June 20th.
For the blog hop, we’ve been grouped into hives. My hive is Miss Bee-Hivin’.
Each week during the hop, you’ll be able to visit a few members of each hive. There are terrific giveaways of course, and lots of interesting content. And along the way, you'll meet some awesome quilters like the members of my hive:
- Kate @ Smiles From Kate
- Jennifer @ Inquiring Quilter
- Abigail @ Cut & Alter
- Jen @ Faith and Fabric
- Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
- Susan @ Sevenoaks Street Quilts
- Heide @ Heide's Quilty Hugs
- Hannah @ unsophisticated+jejune
- Ann @ Brown Paws Quilting
- Amista @ Hilltop Custom Designs
- Jamie @ Small Town Stitchin
- Irene @ Patchwork and Pastry
- Jen @ Patterns By Jen
- Holly @ Lighthouse Lane Designs
- Velda @ GRANNYcanQUILT
I share my blog posts with these awesome linky parties.